email me at that address up there ^ Lets hangout on FACEBOOK! Goodtimes on TWITTER!

Monday, October 19, 2009

IF YOU DIG DINOSAURS LIKE I DIG DINOSAURS

Ten BACK OF THE VAN Covers the public never saw

Once upon a time... a few months ago, we made a top secret special batch of covers for Ladyhawke's Back Of The Van. Or more correctly, I went nuts painting ten individual special one-off original never-to-be-repeated [checks thesaurus...] unique exclusive 7" single covers for Back Of The Van.



The Triceratops might be my favourite...



If a T-Rex' wasnt scary enough, on halloween it might dress as a ghost to freak you out.



...but i like these two guys (above and below) a lot too!





These were painted straight onto special pre-made 7" covers.

I only messed up about 4 attempts, so now I have most of a box of blank 7" covers. I use them for grocery lists. or i put my fingers inside one, and my thumb into another, and pretend my hand is a duck-billed Hadrosaur.

5 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! Are you planning to sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kira, I think they were given away as prizes, and auctioned for charity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love
    you're the coolestttt I loved the video for Delirium!!!
    what medium do you use to be exact? do you work with traditional water colour or digital?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilse, Hi!
    The paintings above are all totally watercolour and ink.
    I make all of my images in watercolour, and on some occasions, i then compose them digitally, for example, putting the logo and text on Ladyhawke covers. the logo and text would also have been painted origionally x

    ReplyDelete