email me at that address up there ^ Lets hangout on FACEBOOK! Goodtimes on TWITTER!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Passenger - Holes

Art I created for the Passenger Single - Holes from All The Little Lights.

The actual artwork is not a flat image but is made up of five painted layers and the outlines. The process inspired by all the printmaking I did at art school, and which I really loved.(Those are the prints at the bottom - the lightening images. Done in a 7" square format because I was so intent on creating album.)

All the pieces that look like this HOLES cover - sunset colours, outline heavy, we nicknamed the Folk Giant series because Mike looked like a giant in the first poster of this style. And now there is a Passenger FOLK GIANT TEE SHIRT you can purchase. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment