email me at that address up there ^ Lets hangout on FACEBOOK! Goodtimes on TWITTER!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Ladyhawke artwork for ANXIETY

Wow, this has been so long on the burner that I really forgot to post about the artwork as soon as it was released in December - the artwork and album title that is, the album comes out in March (pre-order it here).



I am very proud of the artwork I did for the Ladyhawke official website too... getting my head around the design requirements was the tough part, but then what the brain and hand spewed forth were a surprising success.

At the moment im busting a gut to get the album package finished... there are a few more original bits and pieces to adorn that of course, which should have been done weeks ago... but summer holidays in New Zealand took priority!

But for now, up the top is a look at the cover of the new Ladyhawke album - 'Anxiety'.
...and here is the cover artwork, uncropped and in its original state!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that I'm a huge fan of yours, I'm so pleased you still do art for Ladyhawke, I remember researching your images you did for her first album 'Ladyhawke' for my GCSE exam in 2009! I love your style it's so interesting. So thank you for being such a great source of inspiration. :)
    Katie Gallagher, student, Newcastle UK

    ReplyDelete